Annual Report and Newsletters
Keeping you in the know!
The annual report provides information on the health of the Red River Credit Union, including financial statements, biographies on Board of Director nominees, and annual reviews by the President and CEO, Board of Directors Chairman, and Supervisory Committee Chairman to our member-owners. Printed copies are only distributed at the annual meeting. To view the current edition of the Annual Report, click on the link below.
2018 Annual Report (Published April 2019)
The credit union’s quarterly newsletter, The Credit Union Chronicle, provides educational information about Red River Credit Union products and services, events and activities. It is intended to help our members understand Red River Credit Union’s unique nature and get the most from the credit union.
Each quarter, every Red River Credit Union household receives a copy of the Credit Union Chronicle by mail and is made available below. To view recent editions of the member newsletter, click on the titles below.
- New ATMs coming for Texas and Arkansas
- We Reached $900M in Assets!
- New Branches in Marshall, TX, and Batesville, MS
- Board of Directors Candidates
- Website, Online Banking, and Mobile App Updates
- Stay Connected for a chance to win $100
- Annual Meeting with Ronnie Milsap
- Non-Visa Debit Transaction Disclosure
- 2018 Annual Meeting Highlights
- Robert Buck Retires
- Core System Merger Successful
- Expanded ATM Network
- International Credit Union Day
- 2018-2019 Student Tellers
- Fern Open House
- Board of Directors Nominations