Debit Cards, Mobile Banking, + More
Making your life easier, one service at a time.
Sign up for Red River Credit Union's free, convenient services, so you can bank when it's best for you. You'll become more efficient and save money allowing you to focus on more important things.
Please log into your secure Online Banking account to access the following services online:
- Stop Payments
- Order Checks
- View Statements and Reports
- Change Address, phone number, etc.
- Check Account Alert
Online Banking allows you to access your accounts and manage your money while relaxing at home, traveling on vacation, or working at the office. Enjoy all the benefits by signing up for Online Banking through an ID and password secured platform. Online Banking is safe, private, convenient, and free for Red River Credit Union members. Available services include:
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts or Member-to-Member (M2M)
- Perform remote account transfers*
- Make loan payments
- Review transaction history
- View images of cleared checks
- Set up Alerts and Notifications
- Mobile Wallet (Apple/Google/Samsung)
- Sign up for eStatements
- Design your debit card with MyCard Creation**
- eSignature*** (Remote Signature Approvals)
*Fee of $2.00 per transfer to an external financial institution. Some restrictions apply to transfer services.
**Fee and limitations apply.
***Some restrictions apply to eSignature.
Enjoy the security of Online Banking with the convenience of an app. Popular features include:
- Pay Bills
- Check Account Balances
- Review Transaction History
- Local and Remote Account Transfers
- Make Loan Payments
Red River Credit Union Mobile Banking is protected with TLS encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
- Password and security questions are required to login.
- Inactivity time-out period.
You must be a current Red River Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of Red River Credit Union Online Banking. Click here or contact us if you are not setup for Online Banking.
Note: To pay bills through the app, you must be a registered user of Red River Credit Union Online BillPay.
- If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, access your account by logging into online banking using a computer and change your password immediately. You may also contact us during normal business hours at 903-735-3000 to change your password.
- Never store passwords on your smartphone. It's always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere, this includes applications that remember them automatically.
- Setting up a password to access your smartphone is always recommended to protect your phone if it gets lost or stolen.
- Do not download applications from untrusted sources. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victim's smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don't know or have doubts about.
Online and Mobile BillPay
- FREE: No cost service*. Saves money spent on checks, stamps and envelopes. Unlimited number of BillPay transactions.
- Convenience: Be in control of when your bills are paid by scheduling recurring payments so they will post automatically. Pay select companies electronically for faster processing.
- Peace of Mind: Review past payment history for any payee. Create personal financial reports.
- Secure: View bills from select companies online with bill presentment. No chance of checks written being stolen from mailboxes.
*Rush Delivery Option: For last minute payments, a Rush Delivery option is available. Fee rate is disclosed when Rush Delivery service is selected.
Important: Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Red River Credit Union Online BillPay. Log into your Online Banking account and access “Mobile Banking Settings” under the “Your Homebanking” tab.
Stay connected to your money 24 hours a day. Debit cards are more convenient than writing a check and safer than carrying cash. Enjoy these benefits:
- No annual fee
- No monthly service charge
- Use your card instead of checks to make purchases in stores or online
- FREE transactions at any Red River Credit Union or Dolphin Debit ATM
- Withdraw and transfer money from your savings, checking, and money market accounts
- Access your Line of Credit loan
- Check account balances
- Accepted almost anywhere you see the Visa logo
- Free enrollment for Visa Purchase Alerts
Fraud Text Alerts - If potential fraud occurs on your account, we want you to know as quickly as possible. When a suspicious transaction occurs, RRCU will automatically send you a text message as 'FreeMSG Red River Employee FCU Fraud Center 877-253-8962 <amount of transaction> on card <last 4 digits of card number> at <merchant name>. If valid reply YES, fraud NO. To Opt Out, STOP verifying the transaction.' Please respond to the message as directed in the text as quickly as possible. As indicated in the example, the message will also have a way to opt out of the Fraud Text Alerts. When in doubt about a text message, please contact our Phone Center at 903-735-3000. After hours, contact the Fraud Prevention Center at 800-554-8969.
Apply for New Debit Card (Fax Debit Card application to 903-792-4801.)
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card or Varsity Club Debit Card
To place a block on your debit card during regular business hours, contact RRFCU’s Call Center at 903-735-3000 or 800-822-3317. After business hours, weekends, or holidays, call the Fraud Protection Center at 800-472-3272, select Option 2. Our Audio Response system, RO$EY, can be reached 24 hours a day at 903-793-3400 or 800-833-1528. Choose Option 3 after your member sign-on for “Other Activities”, then Option 3 again to block the card.
Personalize your Red River CU Visa® Debit Card with MyCard Creation!
MyCard Creation lets you design your debit card using your favorite photograph or by simply choosing a picture from our professional gallery.
Why settle for an ordinary looking debit card? Make your debit card personal by proudly showing off your children, your pets, or even your favorite vacation spot!
MyCard Creation Fee for a New Debit Card - $10.00
Note: Business Debit Cards do not currently apply!
Custom Image Guidelines
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb)
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels (4.2 in. x 4.2 in.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can create a personalized debit card? Any member of Red River CU with a Checking Account that qualifies for a Visa® Debit Card.
- Will my new personalized Visa® Debit Card have the same card number as my existing Visa® Debit Card? Yes. You will be able to continue using the same Debit Card number you are currently using.
- How often can I change the image on my personalized debit card? You can change your card as often as you like. The fee each time you order a new card is $10.00.
- How does my photo get approved? Every submitted image is reviewed for compliance with the Terms and Conditions and Image Guidelines.
- What images are not acceptable? See our Terms and Conditions for image criteria. Red River CU reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates the Terms and Conditions. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by mail within 2 to 3 business days.
- How much does it cost? There is a $10.00 fee for each new card. The fee will be deducted from your checking account linked to your debit card.
- What happens when my card expires? Upon expiration of your card, a new card will be sent with the standard Red River card stock image.
- How will I receive my personalized card? Your card will be delivered by the US Postal Service.
- How long will it take to receive my card? You can expect your card to be mailed within 7-10 business days.
Account transfers let you move money within your member number and to other members.
- Move money to/from any account.
- Pull money from your Line of Credit.
- Make a loan payment.
- Pay credit card.
- Make recurring or schedule for a later date.
- Easy to set up. Secure. Convenient.
Remote transfers allow you to send/receive money from another institution. You will need to verify your account through small penny transactions.
- Pull money from another institution for FREE.
- Send money to another institution for only $2 per transaction.
- All accessible through your RRCU internet banking sign on.
- Make recurring or schedule for a later date.
- Easy to set up. Secure. Convenient.
Mobile Check Deposit
Aim. Click. Deposit.
Deposit your checks on the go, wherever you go, with RRCU “DeposZip” Mobile Check Deposit. DeposZip enables members to make deposits by using their supported smartphone or tablet to capture photos of the front and back of a check and submit for deposit.
This service is available for eligible* RRCU members who are enrolled in Online Banking. Checks can be deposited into your RRCU Checking, Savings, or Money Market account.
Some restrictions and limitations apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
How does it work?
- Choose your Deposit Account
- Take a picture of your check
- Tap Submit
To get started, CLICK HERE for instructions for Apple and Android devices.
How should I endorse the check when using DeposZip?
- The words "Mobile Deposit" should be above the Signature(s). Or check the box for Mobile Check Deposit.
- Signature(s) of all payees must be included.
What checks are not accepted using DeposZip?
- Any item drawn on your account
- Any check previously returned
- Any item that is stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
- Any item issued by, payable by, or payable through a financial institution in a foreign country
- Any item that is incomplete
- Any item that is “stale dated” or “post-dated”
- Savings Bonds
- Traveler’s Checks
- Credit Card Checks
- Any check issued by a “Pay-Day Lender” or any other person or entity, in which your endorsement constitutes a loan contract
- Any money order
- Any item previously submitted for deposit whether electronically, remotely, or in person
If I have questions, where can I go to receive help?
To receive help troubleshooting the DeposZip product, you can call the Phone Center at 903-735-3000 or send us a message through your Online Banking.
Mobile Wallet (ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay)
Apple Pay / Google Pay / Samsung Pay
Make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web using your RRCU debit card in your Mobile Wallet. Use the app specific to your device and follow the in-app instructions to add your RRCU debit card. Get started using Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay today!
Look for this sign when paying in stores:
Apple Pay is quick to set up, easy to use and works with your iPhone. Pay with your RRCU debit card with just a touch. And because your card details are never shared by Apple when you use Apple Pay, making payments with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac is the safer, more private way to pay.
How to set up Apple Pay? For iPhone, go to your Wallet app to add your RRCU debit card to Apple Pay. Follow the directions to activate your account.
Where can you use Apple Pay? CLICK HERE to go to apple.com for the latest list of locations.
You already use your phone for just about everything. Now you can pay with it, too. Just add your RRCU debit card and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online. It's easy to set up and easy to use. Discover all the benefits in using the Android Pay at https://pay.google.com/about/.
How to set up Google Pay? For an Android Phone, click the icon above, download the free Android Pay app and follow the directions to add your RRCU debit card.
Where can you use Google Pay? Click Here to go to pay.google.com for the latest list of locations. to go to pay.google.com for the latest list of locations.
Samsung Pay lets you carry your RRCU debit card on your Samsung devices. All you have to do is tap to check out. Keep your favorite RRCU debit card at the top of your mobile wallet. Learn more at samsung.com/us/samsung-pay.
How to set up Samsung Pay? For Samsung Pay, click the icon above, download the free app and follow the directions to add your RRCU debit card.
Where can you use Samsung Pay? Click Here to go to samsung.com for the latest list of locations. to go to Samsung.com for the latest list of locations.
Mobile Wallet Terms and Conditions
CLICK HERE for Mobile Wallet Service Terms and Conditions.
Visa Gift Cards and Reloadable Cards
Visa® Gift Cards
A Visa® Gift Card is the perfect gift no matter the occasion.
- Instantly issued for immediate use.
- Welcomed anywhere in the U.S. where Visa is accepted for purchases.
- Fund load limits range from $10 to $1000.
- Track transactions online.*
- Choose from a selection of card designs – seasonal designs available.
An initial fee of $2.50 will be charged at the time of purchase for members; $5 for non-members. A $2.95 monthly inactivity fee will be deducted each month from the card balance after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/Stolen replacement card fee of $5. Gift card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
*Registration of gift card is required to track transactions.
Reloadable Visa Prepaid Cards
A Visa Reloadable Card is the perfect fit for members and non-members who want the convenience of a debit card.
- Instantly issued for immediate use. Receive a personalized card after the second time funds are added.
- Welcomed anywhere Visa is accepted for purchases, including point-of-sale (POS) purchases as a PIN or signature-based transactions and ATMs.
- Fund load limits range from $20 to $3000.
- Track transactions online.
- Reload the card at any one of RRCU’s convenient locations.
An initial fee of $6 will be charged at the time of purchase. A $4 fee will be charged for each fund reload. ATM, POS, Cash Advance, and Monthly Maintenance fees will be charged as applicable. Please see cardholder agreement for more details. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.