Aim. Click. Deposit.
Deposit your checks on the go, wherever you go, with RRCU DeposZip Mobile Check Deposit. DeposZip enables members to make deposits by using their supported smartphone or tablet to capture photos of the front and back of a check and submit for deposit.
This service is available for eligible* RRCU members who are enrolled in Online Banking. Checks can be deposited into your RRCU Checking, Savings, or Money Market account.
*Some restrictions and limitations apply. See Terms and Conditions Opens a New Window. for details.
How does it work?
- Choose your Deposit Account
- Take a picture of your check
- Tap Submit
To get started, click one of the images below.
How should I endorse the check when using DeposZip?
- The words "Mobile Deposit" should be above the Signature(s). Or check the box for Mobile Check Deposit.
- Signature(s) of all payees must be included.
What checks are not accepted using DeposZip?
- Any item drawn on your account
- Any check previously returned
- Any item that is stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
- Any item issued by, payable by, or payable through a financial institution in a foreign country
- Any item that is incomplete
- Any item that is “stale dated” or “post-dated”
- Savings Bonds
- Traveler’s Checks
- Credit Card Checks
- Any check issued by a “Pay-Day Lender” or any other person or entity, in which your endorsement constitutes a loan contract
- Any money order
- Any item previously submitted for deposit whether electronically, remotely, or in person
If I have questions, where can I go to receive help?
To receive help troubleshooting the DeposZip product, you can call the Phone Center at 903-735-3000 or send us a message through your Online Banking.Click Here to send us a message or chat with a virtual branch representative. to send us a message or Chat with a Virtual Branch Representative.
Click Here to send us a message or chat with a virtual branch representative. to send us a message or chat with a virtual branch representative. for additional questions.